Thursday, July 28, 2016

SINS OF OMISSION - Entry #42: Slaughter High (1986)


Running Time: 90 minutes
Directed By: George Dugdale, Mark Ezra, Peter Mackenzie Litten
Written By: George Dugdale, Mark Ezra, Peter Mackenzie Litten
Main Cast: Caroline Munro, Simon Scuddamore, Carmine Iannaccone, Donna Yeager, Gary Martin
Click here to view the trailer

SCREW YOU, I LIKED IT!

Okay, okay...I know what you're thinking: He's lost his mind. Hey, I had a freaking blast with this and if you want some more arguments to back up this selection, let me tell you this - THIS should have had the popularity that Friday the 13th did, as it's a better, more fun movie and even makes more sense within the realm of the movie itself. It's the same formula as Friday the 13th - kid comes back for revenge, picking off his scantily clad victims, one by one. It's a ton of fun, the kills are more gruesome and if nothing else, you'll at least have a little fun making fun of it. One of the better slasher films I've seen, period.
















RATING: 7.5/10  Hey, I even like the mask in this one better, as I'll take a jester over a hockey player any day. If anyone's even still reading this blog, I have a feeling I'm going to get crucified for this choice. I'm proud of the choice, however, as I believe it gives my list a little character and honestly, I really enjoyed this - as much of a guilty pleasure as it may be.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, no. Not seen it, and with apologies and respect, you've failed to tempt me too!

    ReplyDelete

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...