Tuesday, January 3, 2017

SINS OF OMISSION - Entry #53: Garden State (2004)


Running Time: 102 minutes
Directed By: Zach Braff
Written By: Zach Braff
Main Cast: Zach Braff, Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, Ian Holm, Ron Leibman
Click here to view the trailer

ANOTHER FIND

I like to call the movies that I discovered on my own, without anyone else's recommendation or without hearing a word about it beforehand, "my discoveries". This is one of those movies. I rented it from the video store I worked at when it was released on DVD in 2004 and fell in love with it at first viewing. My opinion on it's quality has lessened a little through the years, but I still find it to be one of those movies that I'll be able to watch and enjoy ANYTIME. Still need to see that other movie that Braff directed,,,

Oh Garden State has a kick ass soundtrack, to boot...










RATING: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sins of Omission - Entry #94: ZODIAC (2007)

Running Time: 157 minutes Directed By: David Fincher  Written By: James Vanderbilt, based on the book by Robert Graysmith Main Cast : Jake...